Hello, fellow Whovian bloggers (and others too, of course)!

Hello, fellow bloggers! I'm Neel Amonkar, and this is my first post on Blogger! (As if that wasn't obvious already. Sorry.) I got the idea to make a Doctor Who-related blog after looking at the most prominent one on the Net, Blogtor Who. I'm really passionate about Doctor Who, and consider it to be one of the (if not THE) greatest science-fiction show ever created. I've been watching it since Season 1 of the revived show. I love Doctor Who (again, obvious), writing and sharing my opinions with others, so this was a natural choice for me.

Now, on this blog, I am going to be posting things like episode reviews, series reviews, character overviews, fun Who-related things you can do, how to cosplay as certain characters, and much more (that I haven't decided yet. 😜) I quite sincerely hope that all you fans are able to enjoy this. I'll be posting all these things once per week (if time permits) and I'll let all of you know if I can't post for some reason.

So let's start, shall we?
-Neel Amonkar



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Twelfth Doctor's looks in Series 10

How to cosplay the 12th Doctor

My first foray into game design